- 1 Old El Paso™ Fajita Kit
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 600 g mixed mushrooms (e.g. button, flat, cap, Portobello, Shimeji)
- 1 large red onion, finely sliced
- 1 lime
- 1 cup extra light sour cream (80ml)
- 1/2 cup finely chopped fresh coriander leaves
- Baby Spinach leaves
- Heat a non-stick frying pan over high heat for 2 minutes. Combine Fajita Spice Mix and oil in a bowl. Add mushrooms and toss to coat. Cook mushrooms in very hot pan for a few minutes or until golden brown. Add onion, cook for a further2 minutes, squeeze over lime juice.
- For warm and soft Tortillas, open Tortilla pouch, discard Freshness Sachet. Microwave Tortillas in pouch on HIGH/1100 watts/100% power for 40 seconds* or remove from pouch, wrap in foil and heat in oven at 180ºC conventional (160°C fan forced) for 10 minutes.
- Combine sour cream and coriander. Place warm tortillas, cooked mushroom, coriander sour cream and Mild Mexican Salsa onto a platter and let everyone make their fajitas just the way they like!