Peanut Butter Banana Tortilla Pockets
Total Time 10 Minutes
- 1 pack Old El Paso™ Tortilla Pockets™
- 250g peanut butter
- 8 medium bananas, peeled and sliced
- 2 tablespoons runny honey
- Spread 2 tablespoons of peanut butter inside each pocket on one side.
- Add 1 sliced banana to each pocket, then drizzle with honey.
- Use a small spatula to push ingredients down into the pockets.
- Cooking Vegetarian? Always read labels to make sure each recipe ingredient is vegetarian. Products and ingredient sources can change.
- Almond butter makes an excellent substitute for peanut butter in this recipe.
- Old El Paso™ Tortilla Pockets™ are packaged in 2 separately-sealed sets of 4 pockets, so feel free to make a half recipe and use the rest later.