- 1 Old El Paso™ Taco Kit
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 500 g pork mince
- 2 finely chopped medium tomatoes
- 1 finely chopped small red onion
- 1 bunch chopped coriander
- 1 Baby Cos lettuce
- 1 avocado peeled and sliced with stone removed
- 1/2 cup light sour cream
- Heat oil in a frying pan. Add the mince, stirring with a wooden spoon to break up any lumps and cook for 5 minutes. Add Taco Spice Mix, 3/4 cup of water. Simmer for 2 minutes or until sauce thickens. Combine tomato, onion and coriander to create a fresh salsa.
- For crunchy Taco shells, preheat oven to180ºC conventional (160C fan forced)*. Remove Taco shells from plastic, keep heatproof wedge inside shells to retain shape. Fan Tacos slightly apart on tray and heat for 5 minutes. *Not suitable for microwave use.
- Build your own Tacos with pork, lettuce, fresh salsa, avocado, sour cream and Mild Taco Sauce.