Prawn and Avocado Tacos
Total Time 20 Minutes
Spice Level Mild
- 500g small prawns, with tails
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- Rind and juice of 1 lime
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 ripe avocado
- ¼ small cabbage, finely shredded
- Small handful fresh coriander, chopped
- Old El Paso™ Stand ‘N Stuff™ Mini Tortillas
- Chipotle tabasco, to serve
- Combine prawns, garlic, smoked paprika and lime rind. Toss to coat.
- Heat oil in a frying pan add prawns and cook, stirring for 3 minutes or until they change to a pink colour.
- Mash avocado with a half the lime juice. Combine cabbage, coriander and remaining lime juice to create a slaw.
- For warm Mini Tortillas – follow on pack instructions.