BBQ Chicken & Slaw Tacos
Total Time 10 Minutes
Spice Level Mild
- 1 large hot BBQ chicken torn into pieces (discard bones)
- 1 halved lime
- Small handful of washed and finely chopped fresh coriander
- 2 ripe avocados cut in half with stone removed
- 100 g baby spinach leaves
- Small packet (prepared) beetroot and carrot slaw
- 1 Old El Paso™ Soft Taco Kit
- 1/2 cup light sour cream
- Place BBQ chicken in a serving bowl, squeeze over lime juice and sprinkle with coriander.
- Place avocadoes in a medium sized mixing bowl. Add Taco Spice Mix and mash together with a fork.
- For Deliciously Toasted Tortillas heat a non- stick frying pan over a medium heat and brown each tortilla for 10 seconds on one side only. Wrap in a tea towel until ready to serve.
- Serve toasted tortillas with BBQ chicken, seasoned avocado, spinach, slaw, sour cream and Mild Taco Sauce to the table and let everyone build their soft tacos any way they like!