- 1 medium sweet potato, peeled, cut into chunks
- 200g Swiss Brown mushrooms, thickly sliced
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Old El Paso™ Nachips™ Original 200g
- Old EL Paso™ Black Beans 425g, drained, rinsed
- 1 handful shredded kale leaves
- Old El Paso™ Thick n’ Chunky Salsa Mild 375g
- 2 cups shredded pizza cheese
- 50g feta, crumbled
- Fresh coriander leaves, to serve
- Preheat oven to 200◦C (180◦C fan forced).
- Combine sweet potato, mushrooms and oil on a baking paper lined tray and roast for 30 minutes, or until sweet potato is golden. Reduce to 180◦C (160◦C fan forced).
- Layer Nachips™ in an ovenproof dish with roasted vegetables, beans, kale, salsa and cheeses. Bake 8-10 minutes until hot and melted. Scatter over coriander leaves.