Roasted Vegetable and Hummus Wraps
Total Time 10 Minutes
Spice Level Mild
- Old El Paso™ 6 Pack Wholegrain Tortillas
- 1 x 200g pot reduced fat hummus
- Baby Spinach/rocket (90g)
- 500g roasted vegetables (e.g. sweet potato, onion, courgette, pepper, aubergine)
- Simply spread the hummus on the wraps, load with the leaves and roasted vegetables and fold.
- You could use leftover roasted vegetables to save time and reduce food waste.
- If you’re cooking the vegetables specially for this recipe, allow about 600g, toss in 1 tbsp vegetable oil and bake at 220°C (Fan 180°C; gas mark 7) for 30 minutes.
- Add a spoonful of 0% fat Greek yogurt to bring a touch of creaminess.