Seared Chicken Burritos
Total Time 20 Minutes
Spice Level Mild
- 1 Old El Paso™ Burrito Kit
- 400 g skinless chicken breast fillet cut into very thin strips
- 5 g oil (generous spray)
- Corn cob kernels
- 120 g small red capsicum with seeds removed and chopped
- 1/2 sweet red chilli (optional)
- 1/2 finely chopped red onion
- Juice of a lime
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1/2 Baby Cos lettuce
- Toss chicken and Healthy Fiesta Seasoning in a plastic bag to coat. Spray non-stick frying pan with oil. Heat chicken for 5 minutes or cook until golden brown. Place corn cobs in boiling water for 2 minutes. Drain and with a sharp knife remove kernels from cob. Place corn and capsicum in a pan and toss over a high heat until slightly charred.
- For warm and soft Tortillas, open Tortilla pouch, discard Freshness Sachet. Microwave Tortillas in pouch on HIGH/1100 watts/100% power for 40 seconds* or remove from pouch, wrap in foil and heat in oven at 180ºC conventional (160°C fan forced) for 10 minutes. *Times may vary depending on microwave wattage. Decrease time for fewer Tortillas. Increase time when using a microwave oven lower than 1100 watts.
- Combine corn mixture, onion, lime juice and honey, and place into a serving bowl. Place warmed Tortillas onto a platter with lettuce, corn mixture, chicken and Mild Mexican Salsa. Let everyone fill and wrap just the way they like it.