- 1 cup fresh coriander
- 1 small clove garlic, peeled
- 2-3 Old El Paso™ Green Jalapenos
- 1/2 teaspoon honey
- Juice 1 lime
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Corn Chips 200g
- 2 cups shredded pizza cheese
- 1/2 BBQ chicken, shredded
- 2 corn cobs, cooked, kernels removed
- 1 avocado, mashed
- Shredded iceberg lettuce
- Sour cream
- Preheat oven to 180◦C (160◦C fan forced).
- Green Sauce: Blend ingredients in small food processor until well combined.
- Place Corn Chips on an oven tray. Scatter over cheese. Bake 8-10 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
- Top with chicken and corn, avocado, lettuce, sour cream and a drizzle of green sauce.