Chilli Beef Tacos
Total Time 15 Minutes
Spice Level Mild
- 1 Old El Paso™ Stand ’n Stuff™ Taco Shells (10pk)
- 1 diced medium brown onion
- 600 g lean beef mince
- 1 Old El Paso™ Chili Spice Mix
- 400 g can tomatoes
- 3/4 cup water
- 3/4 shredded Iceberg lettuce
- 1 sliced Jalapeño chili
- 1/2 cup Old El Paso™ Mild, Medium or Hot Taco Sauce
- Grated Tasty or Feta cheese to serve
- Fresh Tomato Salsa
- 2 finely chopped large tomatoes
- 1 finely diced small red onion
- 1 finely diced small cucumber
- Large handful of washed and chopped fresh coriander
- Juice of a lime halve
- Heat a little oil in a frying pan, add onion and cook over a medium heat for 5 minutes or until soft. Add beef mince and Chilli Spice Mix, cook for 5 minutes, stirring with a wooden spoon to break up lumps. Add canned tomatoes and water. Simmer for 5 minutes or until sauce thickens.
- For deliciously crunchy Taco shells, follow on pack instructions.
- To create a Fresh Tomato Salsa simply combine tomatoes, red onion, cucumber, coriander and lime juice.
- Serve crunchy Taco shells, chili beef, fresh tomato salsa, Taco Sauce and other fillings to the table and everyone can build their own taco any way they like!