Mini Beef and Veggie Tacos
Total Time 25 Minutes
Spice Level Mild
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 500g lean beef mince
- 1 carrot, grated
- Old El Paso™ Reduced Salt Taco Spice Mix
- Old El Paso™ Stand ‘N Stuff™ Mini Tortillas
- 2 cups shredded pizza cheese
- Old El Paso™ Mild Taco Sauce
- Fresh veggies of your choice
- Preheat oven to 200°C( 180°C fan forced)
- Heat oil in a large frying pan, add beef and cook for 5 mins, stirring with a wooden spoon to break up any lumps. Add carrot and Taco Spice Mix, stir for 1 min. Add ¾ cup water and simmer for 2 minutes or until sauce thickens.
- Place mini tortillas onto a baking paper lined tray. Divide beef evenly between the mini tortillas. Top with cheese and bake for 7 – 10 mins or until cheese has melted. Serve with Mild Taco Sauce and fresh veggies of your choice.