Charred Corn Beef Fajitas
Spice Level Mild
- 1 Old El Paso™ Fajita Kit
- 1 stem of truss cherry tomatoes
- 600 g thinly sliced rump steak or chicken thigh fillet
- 1 finely sliced large onion
- 1 thinly sliced capsicum
- 1 thinly sliced green chilli (optional)
- 2 limes
- 2 teaspoons honey
- Preheat BBQ. Place truss tomatoes on open grill and blacken. Toss Fajita Seasoning with oil and beef. Cook half the beef for 4 minutes until browned. Repeat with remaining beef. Add onion, capsicum, cook a further minute. Squeeze over lime juice.
- Cook capsicums on a separate part of the BBQ, combine with tomatoes, honey and 2 teaspoons of lime juice to create a salsa.
- Warm Tortillas according to pack directions or char grill on BBQ for 10 seconds.
- Serve warm Tortillas topped with beef, onion, capsicum and salsa and let everyone build their own Fajitas!