Soft Chicken Albondigas Tacos
Total Time 30 Minutes
Spice Level Mild
- 500 g chicken mince
- 1/2 grated large carrot
- Small handful of washed and chopped coriander
- 1 Old El Paso™ Taco Spice Mix
- 400 g can baby roma or cherry tomatoes
- 1 Old El Paso™ Mini Tortillas (10pk)
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1 finely chopped cucumber
- 1/2 cup chopped coriander leaves, extra
- Juice of a lime
- 1 Old El Paso™ Mild or Medium Thick ‘n Chunky Salsa
- Combine chicken, carrot, coriander and Taco Spice Mix in a bowl. Take heaped tablespoons of mixture and roll into 30 meatballs. Heat a little oil in a frying pan and brown meatballs. Add tomatoes to pan and simmer gently for 10 minutes or until meatballs are cooked.
- For deliciously toasted Tortillas heat a non-stick frying pan over a medium heat and brown each Tortilla for 10 seconds on one side only. Wrap in a tea towel until ready to serve.
- In a small bowl, roughly chop avocado and mix with cucumber, extra coriander and lime juice to make a fresh green salsa.
- Serve toasted Tortillas with meatballs, avocado mash and salsa to the table and build your own Soft Taco any way you like!