- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 600g chicken thigh fillets
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 ripe avocado, halved
- sea salt
- juice of half a lime
- 1/3 cup roasted red capsicum, cut into strips (available in jars)
- butter lettuce, torn
- Old El Paso ™ Stand ’N Stuff™ Taco Kit
- Preheat oven to 180°C (160°C fan forced)
- Mix taco seasoning and sesame seeds together in a medium bowl. Spray chicken with olive oil and press into taco sesame mix to coat well. Heat olive oil in a frying pan and fry chicken for 4 minutes each side or until golden. Place on a paper lined tray to cook through in the oven, approximately 10 minutes. Allow to rest. Slice chicken into bite sized strips just before serving.
- Mash avocado with a pinch of sea salt and lime juice
- Stir red capsicum strips through Mild Taco Sauce.
- For deliciously crunchy taco shells, follow pack instructions.
- Serve crunchy tacos with sesame taco chicken strips, lettuce, avocado, and roasted capsicum taco sauce