Stand ’N Stuff™ Beef Tacos
Total Time 25 Minutes
Spice Level Mild
- Old El Paso™ Stand ‘N Stuff™ Taco Kit
- 1 red capsicum, cut into 1cm dice
- 500g lean beef mince
- 1 lettuce, thinly sliced
- 1/2 punnet cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1 cup grated tasty cheese
- Heat a little oil in a frying pan. Add capsicum, and cook for 4 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add beef, cook for a further 5 minutes, stirring with a wooden spoon to break up lumps. Add Smokey BBQ Seasoning Mix and 1/2 cup water. Simmer 2 – 5 minutes or until sauce thickens.
- For Warm Tortillas: Follow on pack instructions.
- Build your own soft tacos with lettuce, Smokey beef mince, tomatoes, cheese and Taco Salsa.