Beef Tacos with Zucchini
Total Time 25 Minutes
Spice Level Mild
- Old El Paso™ Stand ‘N Stuff™ Taco Kit
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 zucchini, coarsely grated
- 500g lean beef mince
- 1/2 iceberg lettuce, finely sliced
- 100g feta cheese, crumbled
- Heat a little oil in a frying pan. Add onion and cook, for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until softened. Add beef and cook for 5 minutes, stirring with a wooden spoon to break up lumps. Add zucchini and cook for a further 2 minutes. Add Smokey BBQ Seasoning Mix and ½ cup water. Simmer 2 – 5 minutes until sauce thickens.
- For Warm Tortillas Follow on pack instructions.
- Build your own soft tacos with lettuce, smokey beef, cheese and Taco Salsa.