Stand ’N Stuff™ Pork Meatballs
Total Time 40 Minutes
Spice Level Mild
- Pork Meatballs
- 500 g pork mince
- Old El Paso™ Stand ‘n Stuff™ Soft Taco Kit
- 1 medium sized coarsely grated zucchini
- Large handful coriander, washed and chopped
- 1 medium sized finely chopped onion
- 1 red capsicum, halved, deseeded, finely chopped
- 400 g can crushed tomatoes
- Cucumber and Fennel Salad
- 50 g mixed lettuce
- Handful coriander, washed and chopped (extra)
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, halved lengthways and sliced
- 1 small fennel bulb, thinly sliced
- 50 g crumbled feta
- Juice of 1/2 lime
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- For the Pork Meatballs: Place pork, Taco Spice Mix, zucchini and coriander in a bowl and mix until well combined. Take slightly heaped tablespoons of mixture and roll into 24 meatballs. Heat a little oil in a frying pan over medium high heat, add half the meatballs and brown. Remove from pan and brown remaining meatballs. Set aside.
- In the same pan, heat a little more oil and cook onion and capsicum, over a medium heat until onion is soft. Add tomatoes to pan and simmer, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes to a form a sauce. Return meatballs to pan and simmer gently for 10 minutes or until meatballs are cooked.
- For warm Tortillas: Remove tortillas from pack and divide into 2 stacks. Microwave: on HIGH/1100 watts/100% power for 20 seconds* Oven: wrap in foil & heat in a pre-heated oven at 180˚C (160˚C fan forced) for 7 minutes.
- DO NOT HEAT TORTILLAS IN THE PLASTIC PACKAGE
- *Times may vary depending on microwave wattage.
- For the Cucumber and Fennel Salad: Combine mixed lettuce, extra coriander, cucumber, fennel and feta. Toss with lime juice and olive oil.
- Build your own Stand’ n Stuff™ Tortillas with meatballs, salad and Taco Sauce.