- 1 kg shelled green prawns
- Old El Paso™ Stand ‘n Stuff™ Soft Taco Kit
- Fresh Corn Slaw
- 3 fresh corn cobs, husks attached
- 1/4 finely shredded green cabbage
- Small handful coriander, washed and chopped
- Juice of 1/2 lime
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 50 g crumbled feta
- Juice of 2 limes
- Old El Paso™ Stand’n Stuff™ Tortillas 8pk
- 1/2 cup (125ml) sour light cream
- 1/2 cup Old El Paso™ Taco Sauce (Mild, Medium or Hot – you choose!)
- Toss prawns in Taco Spice Mix to coat. Heat a little oil in a large frying pan over medium-high heat. Cook prawns, in two batches, for 3 to 4 minutes or until prawns are pink and cooked through. Transfer to a plate, cover with foil to keep warm.
- For warm Tortillas: Remove tortillas from pack and divide into 2 stacks. Microwave: on HIGH/1100 watts/100% power for 20 seconds* Oven: wrap in foil & heat in a pre-heated oven at 180˚C (160˚C fan forced) for 7 minutes. DO NOT HEAT TORTILLAS IN THE PLASTIC PACKAGE *Times may vary depending on microwave wattage.
- For Fresh Corn Slaw: place corn cobs on microwave plate and microwave for 3 minutes on high. Remove from microwave and discard husk. Spray a chargrill or large fry pan with a little oil and place over high heat. Add corn and cook, turning for 3-4 minutes or until kernels are tender and slightly charred. Cut kernels from corn and combine with cabbage and coriander. Toss with lime juice, oil and sprinkle with feta.
- Make it you way with Stand ’n Stuff™ Soft Tacos, prawns, Fresh Corn Slaw and Taco Sauce!