- 500g lean beef mince
- 1 cup grated carrot
- Old El Paso™ Stand ’N Stuff™ Taco Kit
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 400g medley of cherry tomatoes, chopped
- 1 sweet chili, finely chopped
- 1 red capsicum, finely chopped
- 1 baby cos lettuce, shredded
- 1/2 cup light sour cream
- Combine beef mince, carrot and Smoky BBQ Spice Mix and mix well. Measure heaped
- Heat oil in a large frying pan over medium heat. Cook meatballs, turning, for 5 to 7 minutes, or until cooked through.
- For Warm Tortillas follow on pack instructions
- Combine cherry tomatoes, chili, capsicum and lime juice to create a colourful tomato salsa.
- Build your soft tacos with meatballs, tomato salsa, lettuce sour cream and Taco Salsa.