- 1 finely chopped small onion
- 1 corn cob with kernels removed
- 600 g beef (or pork) mince
- 1 Old El Paso™ Burrito Kit
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- Large handful of washed and finely chopped coriander
- Simple Guacamole
- 1 mashed avocado
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- Juice of a lime
- Preheat oven to 180°C convention( 160◦C fan forced) Heat a little oil in a large frying pan over medium heat, add onion and corn, cook 5 minutes or until onion is soft. Add mince, stirring with a wooden spoon to break up lumps, cooking over medium heat for 5 minutes. Stir in Burrito Spice Mix, water and simmer for a further 3 minutes. Cool, and then fold through cheese and coriander.
- For deliciously warm and soft Tortillas, follow on pack instructions.
- Spoon 2 tablespoons of mince mixture onto centre of each Tortilla and fold in sides to create a parcel.
- Place on a baking paper lined oven tray with folded side down. Spray liberally with olive oil spray. Bake for 17- 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- To make the Simple Guacamole, using a fork simply mash together avocado, sour cream and lime juice together in a bowl.
- Serve Chimichangas to the table with Simple Guacamole and Mild Mexican Salsa – they make a great snack or simple Mexican entrée everyone will love!