- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 chorizo sausage, sliced
- 1/2 red capsicum, roughly chopped
- 2 cups medium grain rice, rinsed
- Old El Paso™ Taco Spice Mix
- 1 corn cob, peeled, kernels removed
- 2 1/2 cups water
- 300g green prawns, with tails on
- Handful coriander, to serve
- 1 lime, cut into wedges, to serve
- Heat olive oil in a frying pan, add chorizo and capsicum. Cook for 3-4 minutes until chorizo is golden brown. Assemble other ingredients.
- Add chorizo and capsicum to the rice cooker with rice, Taco Spice Mix, corn, water and prawns. Stir to combine all ingredients. Cover with lid and cook until rice is tender.
- Serve with coriander and lime.