- 750g red skinned potatoes, peeled
- 850g gold sweet potatoes, peeled
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Old El Paso™ Taco Spice Mix
- Lime Avocado Cream
- 1 ripe avocado, peeled, stone removed
- 2 tbsp egg mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp sour cream
- Zest and juice of 1 lime
- Pinch of salt
- Place an oven tray lined with baking paper into the oven and preheat to 210◦C (190◦C fan forced). Cut potatoes into wedges of similar length and width. Combine potatoes, oil and Taco Spice Mix in a large bowl and toss to coat potatoes well with the oil mixture
- Carefully remove tray from hot oven and tip potatoes onto tray. Arrange in a single layer. Roast for 30-35 minutes, turning occasionally, until golden and tender.
Lime Avocado Cream:
- Combine ingredients in a food processor and blend until smooth. Serve with spiced potato wedges.