- 2 x 400g can chickpeas, drained
- 1/2 bunch coriander, roughly chopped
- Old El Paso™ Taco Spice Mix Reduced Salt
- 2 extra large eggs
- 1/2 cup dry breadcrumbs
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Brioche buns or Old El Paso™ Mini Tortillas 10 Pack, to serve
- 1 beetroot, grated
- 1 cucumber, sliced
- 1 tomato, sliced
- Lettuce, to serve
- Mayonnaise, to serve
- In a food processor, blitz chickpeas, coriander, Taco Spice Mix, eggs and breadcrumbs together until smooth. You may need to scrape down sides of the bowl and pulse to ensure all ingredients are well distributed.
- Form tablespoons of mixture into mini burgers and flatten slightly. Heat oil in a frying pan over medium heat. Add burgers to the pan and cook on each side for 3 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve in brioche buns for mini burgers or on tortillas for soft tacos and fill with beetroot, cucumber, tomato, lettuce and mayonnaise.