Tex-Mex Ratatouille Chicken Tray Bake
Total Time 1 Hours
Spice Level Mild
- 1 large zucchini, halved lengthways and chopped (225g)
- 1 red capsicum, deseeded and cut into chunks
- 1 yellow capsicum, deseeded and cut into chunks
- 1 red onion, cut into wedges
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 chicken breast fillets (600g)
- 1 sachet Old El Paso™ Extra Mild Super Tasty Taco Spice Mix
- 1 x 226g jar Old El Paso™ Mild Thick & Chunky Salsa
- 50g feta cheese, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons freshly chopped coriander
- Lime wedges
- Preheat the oven to 200°C (180°C for fan assisted ovens), gas mark 6.
- In a large bowl, mix the zucchini, capsicums and onion wedges with half the oil and season with salt and freshly ground black pepper. Spread in a single layer on a large baking tray.
- In the same bowl, mix the chicken, remaining oil and the taco seasoning mix and stir to completely coat. Place the chicken on the tray nestled in between the vegetables. Roast for 20 minutes.
- Remove the tray from the oven and gently stir the vegetables. Roast for a further 15-20 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through (check by cutting through the thickest part of one fillet – the juices should run clear with no pinkness) and the vegetables are tender and lightly charred in places.
- Spoon the salsa over the chicken and vegetables and scatter over the cheese and coriander. Serve with lime wedges.
- Like it extra hot? Top with a drizzle of harissa sauce or 2 tablespoons drained and chopped Old El Paso™ Sliced Green Jalapeños.
- Got leftovers? Reheat and tuck into Old El Paso™ Stand 'N Stuff™ Tortilla Boats for a great filling lunch!