Total Time 20 Minutes
Spice Level Medium
- 5 large tomatoes, deseeded and finely diced (See Tips)
- 1 large green chilli, deseeded and finely chopped
- 1/2 small onion, finely diced
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons freshly chopped coriander
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- In a medium bowl, mix all the ingredients except the chips.
- Serve with your choice of chips.
- Cover and refrigerate; serve within 3 days. Fresh tomato salsa becomes juicier over time. Drain off the extra liquid, if you like.
- Choose ripe on the vine tomatoes or look out for flavoursome plum tomatoes for this salsa. You will need approx. 600g before deseeding and chopping.
- Cooking Vegetarian? Always read labels to make sure each recipe ingredient is vegetarian. Products and ingredient sources can change.