- 2 ripe avocados
- 1/2 small red onion, finely chopped
- 1 fresh red chili, deseeded and finely chopped
- Large handful fresh coriander, chopped
- 1 ripe tomato, finely chopped
- Juice of 1/2 lime
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- Sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Cut avocados in half and remove the stones. Scoop the flesh into a bowl. Mash with a fork, add red onion, chili, coriander, tomatoes and mix until well combined.
- Add lime juice and olive oil, then season to taste with salt and pepper. Add extra lime juice if you love a bit more tang.