Turkey and Bean Tacos
Total Time 30 Minutes
Spice Level Mild
- 1 Old El Paso™ Stand 'N Stuff™
- 1 onion, finely chopped (150g)
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil (11g)
- 250g turkey breast mince
- 1 x 210g can or 1/2 x 400g can red
- kidney beans, drained and rinsed (130g)
- 125ml water
- 100g Low fat Greek yoghurt
- 1 pack mixed salad leaves (about 90g)
- 1 carrot, grated (80g)
- 1 small pack cherry tomatoes, quartered (about 16 tomatoes = 240g)
- 1 small avocado, sliced (100g)
- Heat the oil in a large pan and cook the onion until soft.
- Add the mince and cook for about 8-10 minutes until no longer pink and cooked through.
- Add the spice mix from the meal kit, together with 125ml water and the red kidney beans, bring to boil and simmer for a further 10 minutes.
- Heat the tacos according to the pack instructions.
- Mix together the yoghurt and the topping mix from the meal kit.
- Load the tacos with the turkey mixture, mixed leaves, carrot, tomatoes and avocado, and drizzle with the yoghurt topping.
- Add chopped red pepper or sweetcorn at the end of step 3 for a vibrant colour.
- For extra crunch, swap the salad leaves for shredded red cabbage.
- Try black beans or mixed beans instead of red kidney beans.