Total Time 40 Minutes
Spice Level Mild
- 1 eggplant, roughly chopped
- 1 punnet cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 zucchini, roughly chopped
- 1 long red chili, roughly chopped
- 1 clove garlic, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup grated light mozzarella cheese
- 1 Old El Paso™ Enchilada Kit
- 1/2 cup light sour cream, extra
- Preheat oven to 220◦C conventional (200◦C fan forced). Place eggplant, capsicum, cherry tomatoes, zucchini, chili and garlic on a baking paper lined oven tray. Drizzle with olive oil and bake for 25 minutes or until eggplant and zucchini is slightly charred. Combine roasted vegetables with ¾ Enchilada Sauce (reserving remaining sauce for topping) and mozzarella cheese in a bowl.
- For deliciously warm and soft Tortillas follow pack instructions.
- Place 2 large spoons of vegetable mixture into centre of each Tortilla and roll over to create a tube. Place folded side up in lightly greased oven proof dish. Top with sour cream & drizzle reserved Enchilada Sauce over. Bake for 15-20 minutes. Enjoy with a fresh side salad.