Old El Paso Master Dipper - Woolworths Exclusive Terms & Conditions ("Conditions of Entry")
Promotion: Old El Paso Master Dipper - Woolworths Exclusive
Promoter: General Mills Australia Pty Ltd ABN 71 007 663 041, Level 4, 545 Blackburn Road, Mt Waverley, VIC 3149, Australia. Ph: (03) 9239 8777
Start date: 22/08/22 at 09:00 am AEST
End date: 24/09/22 at 11:59 pm AEST
1 (Major Prize & Minor Prize Draw 1) : Start date: 22/08/22 at 09:00 am AEST End date: 13/09/22 at 11:59 pm AEST
2 (Minor Prize Draw 2) : Start date: 14/09/22 at 12:01 pm AEST End date: 24/09/22 at 11:59 pm AEST
Eligible entrants: Entry is only open to Australian residents who are 18 years and over.
How to Enter:
To enter the Promotion, the entrant must complete the following steps during the Promotional Period:
- purchase any Old El Paso product from any Woolworths store within Australia (including online at www.woolworths.com.au) (“Participating Venues”); and; and
- visit www.oldelpaso.com.au/master-dipper (by scanning the QR code in store), follow the prompts to the Promotion entry page; and fully complete and submit the online entry form with their personal details (first name, last name, date of birth, email address, mobile number, full address and state/territory of residence) and upload a scanned copy or photo of the purchase receipt for the qualifying transaction
Proof of Purchase: The entrant must retain proof of purchase. The proof of purchase required the original receipt for the qualifying transaction.
Multiple entries permitted subject to the following:
- limit one (1) entry permitted per qualifying transaction; and
- each entry must be submitted separately and in accordance with the entry instructions above.
The entrant is eligible to win a maximum of one (1) prize (excludes SA residents).
Total Prize Pool: Up to AUD $14,982.00
Number of this prize
Value (per prize)
Major Prize: The prize is a Footy Fiesta Experience for the winner and one (1) friend which consists of the following:
In addition, the winner will receive the following prize:
Up to AUD$7,982.00 depending on exact point of departure
Draw: computerised random selection – 14/09/22 at 12:00 pm AEST
Minor Prize 1: The prize is a year’s worth of Standard Old El Paso Meal Kits (1 x standard Meal Kit every week for 52 weeks).
The prize will be delivered by mail weekly.
10 (5 per minor prize draw)
Draws: computerised random selection – 14/09/22 and 26/09/22 at 12:00 pm AEST
Minor Prize 2: The prize is a Footy Fiesta Kit which consists of the following:
100 (50 per minor prize draw)
Draws: computerised random selection – 14/09/22 and 26/09/22 at 12:00 pm AEST
Prize Conditions: Major Prize Conditions
- Travel itinerary will be determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion.
- Prize is subject to the standard terms and conditions of individual prize and service providers.
- The winner and his/her travel companion must depart from and return to the same departure point and travel together.
- Subject to the terms and conditions of the participating prize provider(s), if for any reason the winner does not, once the prize has been booked, take the prize (or an element of the prize) at the time stipulated, then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited and will not be redeemable for cash.
- Travel must be taken from 22/09/22 to 24/09/22 to coincide with the Footy Fiesta Experience. If the winner is unavailable on unwilling to travel on the aforementioned date/s required by the Promoter to coincide with this event, they will forfeit their right to the prize and will not be awarded cash or any other alternative in lieu.
- The prize is subject to booking and flight availability.
- Frequent flyer points will not be awarded and do not form part of the prize.
- Spending money, meals, taxes (excluding airline and airport taxes), insurance, vaccinations, transport to and from departure point, transfers, items of a personal nature, in-room charges and all other ancillary costs, unless otherwise specified in the prize description, are not included.
- The winner may be required to present their credit card at check in.
- Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the gift card are not included. Any unused balance of the gift card will not be awarded as cash. Redemption of the gift card is subject to any terms and conditions of the issuer including those specified on the gift card.
- The winner and their travelling companion are responsible for meeting all travel and health requirements for any interstate travel. It is the responsibility of the winner and their travelling companion to check with all government health authorities regarding travel requirements and eligibility. Any fines, penalties, expenditure or inability to travel as a consequence of not meeting such requirements are the sole responsibility of the winner and their travelling companion.
- The Promoter makes no representation as to the safety, conditions or other issues that may exist at any of the destinations or events forming part of the prize. It is the sole responsibility of winner to check government advisories and/or conditions regarding the safety and situation of any such destinations.
- If the prize cannot be provided as intended due to any COVID 19 related restrictions or guidelines, the Promoter reserves the right to award an alternative prize in lieu.
The Major Prize winner will be notified by email and phone on the same day of the draw. The Major Prize winner will be published at www.oldelpaso.com.au/master-dipper by 14/09/22.
The Minor Prize winners will be notified by email and phone within three (3) days of the draw. The winners will be published at www.oldelpaso.com.au/master-dipper by the date specified below.
Minor Prize Draw Date: 14/09/22 & 26/09/22
Publication Date: 17/09/22 & 29/09/22
The Major Prize must be claimed by 19/09/22 at 1:00 pm AEST. In the event of an unclaimed Major Prize, the prize will be redrawn on 19/09/22 at 1:05 pm AEST at Plexus, Level 4, 411 Collins Street, Melbourne VIC 3000.
The winner of the redraw will be notified by email and phone on the same day of the redraw. The winner will be notified publicly (and their details published) at www.oldelpaso.com.au/master-dipper by 19/09/22.
The Minor Prizes must be claimed by 28/11/22 at 12:00 pm AEDT. In the event of an unclaimed prize, the Minor Prize will be redrawn on 29/11/22 at 12:00 pm AEDT at Plexus, Level 4, 411 Collins Street, Melbourne VIC 3000, Australia. The Minor Prize winners of the redraw will be notified by email and phone on the same day of the redraw and published at www.oldelpaso.com.au/master-dipper by 12/12/22.
If there are no prize winner/s or winner/s for this Promotion cannot be found, this information will be published at www.oldelpaso.com.au/master-dipper.
- The entrant agrees and acknowledges that they have read these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule) and that entry into the Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule). Any capitalised terms used in these Conditions of Entry have the meaning given in the Schedule, unless stated otherwise.
- The Promotion commences on the Start Date and ends on the End Date (“Promotional Period”). Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission or deposit by the entrant. Records of the Promoter and its agencies are final and conclusive as to the time of receipt.
- Valid and eligible entries will be accepted during the Promotional Period.
- Employees (and their immediate family members) of the Participating Venues, agencies/companies directly associated with the conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter, businesses involved in determination of winner/s for the Promotion, businesses involved in the management of the Promotion, any organization benefiting from the Promotion, the Promoter’s distributors, suppliers, subsidiary companies/businesses and associated companies and agencies are not eligible to enter. “Immediate family member” means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
a) All draws will take place at Plexus, Level 4, 411 Collins Street, Melbourne VIC 3000 at 12:00 pm AEST. Entries for the Major Prize Draw and Minor Prize Draw 1 will close at 13/09/22 11:59pm AEST. Entries for Minor Prize Draw 2 will close at 24/09/22 11:59pm AEST. The Major Prize Draw and Minor Prize Draw 1 will take place on 14/09/22. Minor Prize Draw 2 will take place on 26/09/22.
i) The first valid entry drawn in the Major Prize Draw will be the winner of the Major Prize specified in the Schedule above.
ii) The first five (5) valid entries drawn in each Minor Prize Draw will be the winner of Minor Prize 1 as specified in the Schedule above.
iii) The next fifty (50) valid entries drawn in each Minor Prize Draw will be the winner of Minor Prize 2 as specified in the Schedule above.
b) The draw conductor may draw additional reserve entries in case an invalid entry or entrant is drawn.
c) If a draw is scheduled on the weekend or a public holiday, the draw will be conducted at the same time and location on the following business day. The Promoter will ensure each draw is open for public scrutiny and anyone may witness the draw on request. The winner of a drawn prize is determined by chance.
- All reasonable attempts will be made to contact each winner.
- If any winner chooses not to take their prize (or is unable to), or does not take or claim a prize by the time specified by the Promoter, or is unavailable at the time stipulated by the Promoter for travel, they forfeit the prize and the Promoter is not obliged to substitute the prize.
- Where entry is allowed by purchase or subscription, the cost of the product or service is no greater than the cost would be without the opportunity to participate in the Promotion.
- Entrants must keep their proof of purchase specified in the How to Enter section for their entry as proof of purchase ("Proof of Purchase"). If an entrant fails to produce the Proof of Purchase for their entry, as and when requested by the Promoter, the Promoter has the right to invalidate the entrant's entry and the entrant's right to a prize. Purchase receipt(s) must clearly specify: (a) the store of purchase as an eligible store; (b) the required product/s or service/s to be purchased for entry; and (c) that the purchase was made during the Promotional Period and prior to entry.
- The value of the prizes is accurate and based upon the recommended retail value of the prizes (inclusive of GST) at the date of printing. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prizes after that date.
- No part of a prize is exchangeable, redeemable for cash or any other prize or transferable, unless otherwise specified in writing by the Promoter.
- If a prize (or portion of a prize) is unavailable the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that portion of the prize) to a prize of equal or greater value and specification, subject to any written directions of a regulatory authority.
- No entry fee is charged by the Promoter to enter the Promotion. Where entry is allowed online, there is no additional cost to enter the Promotion other than any cost paid by the entrant to access the website or social media platform of entry via their Internet service provider.
- Each prize will be awarded to the person named in the entry and any entry that is made on behalf of an entrant or by a third party will be invalid. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant or winner, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant or winner.
- For the purposes of public statements and advertisements, the Promoter may only publish the winner's surname, initial and State/Territory or postcode of residence.
- It is a condition of accepting the prize that a winner and their travel companion may be required to sign a legal release as determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion, prior to receiving a prize. If a winner or travel companion is under the age of 18, a nominated parent or legal guardian of the winner or travel companion will be required to sign the legal release on the winner or travel companion's behalf.
- If a prize is provided to the Promoter by a third party, the prize is subject to the terms and conditions of the third party prize supplier and the provision of the prize is the sole responsibility of the third party and not the Promoter. The terms and conditions which apply to the prize at the time it is issued to the winner will prevail over these Conditions of Entry, to the extent of any inconsistency. The Promoter accepts no responsibility or liability for any delay or failure by the third party to deliver the prize, any delay or failure relating to the prize itself or failure by the third party to meet any of its obligations in these Conditions of Entry or otherwise.
- Any guarantee or warranty given is in addition to any relevant statutory guarantees and warranties and nothing in these Conditions of Entry restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
- If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion and invalidate any affected entries, or suspend or modify a prize, subject to State or Territory regulation.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to validate and check the authenticity of entries and entrant's details (including an entrant's identity, age and place of residence). In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof as required by the Promoter to validate their entry, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered. Incomplete, indecipherable, inaudible, incorrect and illegible entries, as applicable, will at the Promoter's discretion be deemed invalid and not eligible to win. Entries containing offensive or defamatory comments, or which breach any law or infringe any third party rights, including intellectual property rights, are not eligible to win. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an individual to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and may render all entries submitted by that individual invalid.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entries in the event of non-compliance with these Conditions of Entry. In the event that there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the Promotion or claiming a prize, the Promoter will resolve the dispute in direct consultation with the entrant. If the dispute cannot be resolved the Promoter’s decision will be final.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence or wilful misconduct) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using any prize (or recommendation), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- The entrant will participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable marketing and editorial activities relating to the Promotion, including (but not limited to) being recorded, photographed, filmed or interviewed and acknowledges that the Promoter may use any such marketing and editorial material without further reference or compensation to them.
- Unless otherwise specified, a prize is a single event for the winner (and their guest) and cannot be separated into separate events or components.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications and the entrant must seek their own independent financial advice in regards to the tax implications relating to the prize or acceptance of the prize.
- Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of these rights.
- Authorised under: ACT Permit No. TP 22/01330, NSW Authority No. TP/20 and SA Permit No. T22/1051.