Bolognese Tacos Recipe
10 easy Tacos
On the table in 20 minutes
- 1 Old El Paso™ Hard ‘n Soft Kit
- 1 chopped small onion
- 500 g lean beef mince
- 1 grated medium carrot
- 400 g can tomatoes
- Washed mixed lettuce
- 1 punnet quartered cherry tomatoes
- 1 finely chopped cucumber
- 125 g can of drained kidney beans
- 1 cup grated tasty cheese
- Heat a little oil in a pan and cook onion until soft. Add beef and brown over high heat for 3 minutes. Add carrot, tomatoes and ½ sachet Taco Seasoning (reserve remaining). Simmer for 2 minutes or until sauce thickens.
- For warm and soft tortillas, open tortilla pouch, discard freshness sachet. Microwave tortillas in pouch on HIGH/1100 watts/100% power for 15 seconds# or remove from pouch, wrap in foil & heat in oven at 180°C (160°C fan forced) for 10 minutes. For Crunchy tacos, preheat oven to 180°C (160°C fan forced). Remove Tacos from plastic, keep heatproof wedge inside shells to retain shape. Fan Tacos slightly apart on tray and heat in the oven for 5 minutes. # Time may vary depending on microwave wattage. Decrease time for fewer Tortillas. Increase time if using a microwave oven lower than 1100 watts.
- Place Tacos, beef mixture, lettuce, cherry tomatoes, cucumber, beans, cheese and Taco Sauce on a platter. Let everybody fill their Tacos, just the way they like them.