- 2 chorizo sausages, sliced thinly
- 10 extra large eggs
- 1 tablespoon water
- Small washed and chopped handful parsley
- 1 Old El Paso™ Tortillas (6pk)
- 150 g baby spinach leaves
- 1 Old El Paso™ Medium Thick ‘n Chunky Salsa
- 100 g crumbled feta cheese
- Cook chorizo slices in a non-stick pan over medium heat until lightly browned and crispy. Remove from pan.
- Whisk eggs, water and parsley together and cook over a low heat to scramble eggs.
- Lay tortillas on a chopping board and fill the centre of the tortilla with spinach leaves, scrambled eggs, chorizo slices, salsa and feta cheese.
- Wrap tortilla around filling to form a burrito. Preheat sandwich press and place burrito in press for about 1 minute to brown and crisp up the tortilla. Serve with Thick ‘n Chunky Salsa.