- 600 g thinly sliced chicken breast fillets
- 1 Old El Paso™ Burrito Spice Mix
- 1 Old El Paso™ Tortillas (6pk)
- Corn Salsa
- 2 corn cobs
- 1/2 finely chopped red onion
- 1/2 finely chopped red capsicum
- 1/2 washed bunch fresh coriander
- Squeeze of lime juice
- Oak lettuce to serve
- 1 chopped avocado
- Toss chicken in Burrito Spice Mix to coat. Heat a little oil in a frying pan, add chicken and cook over a medium heat until golden brown.
- For warm and soft Tortillas - open tortilla pouch, throw away freshness sachet. Microwave Tortillas in pouch on HIGH/1100 watts/100% power for 35 seconds or remove from pouch, wrap in foil and heat in oven 180˚C conventional (160˚C fan forced) for 10 minutes. *Times may vary depending on microwave wattage. Decrease time for fewer Tortillas. Increase time when using a microwave oven lower than 1100 watts.
- Cook corn in boiling water for 2 minutes. Cut corn from cob and combine with onion, capsicum, coriander and lime juice to form a corn Salsa.
- Place warm tortillas, lettuce, avocado, chicken and corn salsa onto a large platter and serve – everyone can build their own Burritos any way they like!