- 1 Old El Paso™ Fajita Spice Mix
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 600 g lamb strips
- 1 finely sliced large red onion
- Juice of a lime
- 1 Old El Paso™ Tortillas (6pk)
- 1 cup natural yogurt
- 2 tablespoons chopped mint leaves
- 120 g washed mixed lettuce leaves
- 140 g cherry tomatoes cut in half
- Heat a non-stick frying pan over high heat for 2 minutes. Combine Fajita Spice Mix & oil in a bowl. Add lamb & toss to coat. Add half of the seasoned lamb to very hot pan. Sizzle for 40 seconds before turning & cook for a further minute. Remove from pan & repeat with remaining lamb. Return all cooked lamb to pan. Add onion, cook for 2 minutes & squeeze over lime juice.
- For warm and soft Tortillas, open Tortilla pouch, discard Freshness Sachet. Microwave Tortillas in pouch on HIGH/1100 watts/100% power for 40 seconds* or remove from pouch, wrap in foil and heat in oven at 180ºC conventional (160°C fan forced) for 10 minutes. *Times may vary depending on microwave wattage. Decrease time for fewer Tortillas. Increase time when using a microwave oven lower than 1100 watts.
- Combine yogurt and mint. Place lamb & onion onto warmed Tortilla. Top with lettuce, cherry tomatoes & mint yogurt. Wrap and enjoy.