- 1 crushed clove garlic
- 1 finely chopped red onion
- 1 seeded and chopped long red chilli
- 400 g sliced Swiss brown mushrooms
- 100 g Bocconcini or grated pizza cheese
- 1 Old El Paso™ Tortillas (6pk)
Spicy Jalapeño Sauce
- 1 tablespoon Old El Paso™ Hot Jalapeños
- 1 cup coriander leaves
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- Heat a little oil in a frying pan over a medium heat and cook garlic, onion and chili until onion is soft. Add mushrooms for 3 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from heat and allow to cool and toss with bocconcini.
- Spread mushroom mixture over half the Tortilla and fold to enclose. Preheat a sandwich press. Spray both sides of Quesadilla with olive oil spray and cook in press until golden brown. Place in oven to keep warm while preparing remaining Quesadillas.
- To create the Spicy Jalapeño Sauce Combine jalapeño, coriander, olive oil, lime juice and sour cream in a jug and blend with a stick blender.
- Serve Quesadillas topped with Spicy Jalapeño Sauce