- 2 peeled and sliced Dutch cream potatoes
- 2 sliced chorizo sausages
- 1 finely sliced onion
- 100 g baby spinach
- 100 g Bocconcini torn into pieces or grated pizza cheese
- 1 Old El Paso™ Tortillas (6pk)
- 2 corn cobs
- 50 g feta for sprinkling
- Fresh coriander leaves to serve
- 1 Old El Paso™ Mild or Medium Thick ‘n Chunky Salsa
- Heat a little oil in a pan and cook potatoes on both sides until golden brown then remove from pan. Add to pan chorizo, onion and chili before cooking until chorizo is golden brown. Add spinach and cook a further minute until spinach wilts. Allow to cool and toss with bocconcini.
- Spread potato chorizo mixture over half the Tortilla and fold to enclose. Preheat a sandwich press. Spray both sides of Quesadilla with olive oil spray and cook in press until golden brown. Place in oven keep warm while preparing remaining Quesadillas.
- Blanch corn in boiling water for 5 minutes. Remove kernels.
- Serve Quesadillas topped with corn, feta, coriander and salsa.