1 Old El Paso™ Hard & Soft Taco Kit
- 500g chicken mince
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 (about 120g) dried chorizo sausage, cut into 1 cm cubes
- 1/2 large sweet potato peeled, cut into 1cm cubes
- 50g baby spinach leaves
- 1 avocado, peeled and diced
- Handful fresh coriander leaves
- 1/2 cup (125g) sour cream
- In a medium bowl, using your hands, massage the taco seasoning into the chicken mince. Heat the oil in a large frying pan over high heat; add chorizo and sweet potato and sauté for 3- 4 minutes. Add chicken mince to the pan and continue cooking for 3- 5 minutes breaking up with a wooden spoon. Allow potato, chorizo and chicken to crisp in pan, for a further 2 minutes.
- Warm hard tacos and soft tortillas according to pack directions.
- Serve warmed tacos and tortillas topped with spinach leaves, chicken chorizo mixture, diced avocado, coriander leaves, and sour cream.