- Preheat the oven to 180°C and cover a baking tin with greaseproof paper. Combine your flour, non-dairy milk, garlic and paprika. Whisk together until smooth. Cut the cauliflower into small to medium-sized florets of a similar size. Dip the florets in your batter and then coat them in the breadcrumbs. Place them on the baking tray and make sure to evenly space them out for them to cook properly. Bake for 25 minutes.
- While the cauliflower is cooking, mix the vegan BBQ sauce with the olive oil. Remove the cauliflower from the oven and coat the cauliflower with the vegan BBQ sauce mixture. Return to the oven for another 20 minutes to caramelise.
Prepare the cauliflower
- Peel and finely slice the carrot and set aside. Gently heat the cider vinegar with your sugar in a small saucepan. Once thoroughly combined, pour the hot liquid on top of your carrots and let them marinate while finishing the rest of the meal.
Make the pickled carrots
- Melt 5 tablespoons of vegan BBQ sauce with 2 tablespoons of coconut cream until well combined.
Make the sauce
- Wash your vegetables and finely slice the red cabbage. Roughly chop the parsley and chives.
Prepare the vegetables
- Place a tortilla each into a hot pan with some butter. Leave for a minute or two on each side until slightly coloured.
- Once the tortillas are cooked, add some red cabbage and a few florets of cauliflower into each tortilla. Top with your chives, parsley and shredded coconut cheese. Serve with your sauce and enjoy!